Home Adaption—Veterans' Independence Programme
Home Adaption supports non-structural changes to your home to better suit it to your needs.
You may be able to get this if you:
- have Qualifying Service, and
- are assessed as needing it to stay independent in your home.
This may provide temporary ramps or rails to be placed in your home.
This support is provided under the Veterans' Independence Programme.
Contact us to have a needs assessment for the Veterans' Independence Programme. This will include an assessment for Home Adaption under Veterans' Independence Programme.
After you apply we'll:
- contact you to confirm we've received your application
- start the decision-making process
- keep you informed on the status of your application.
If we need more information, we'll get in touch with you.
Contact us for more information
We strive to be transparent. If you want to know how this entitlement is administered you can read the policy.