House and Section Maintenance—Veterans' Independence Programme
You may be able to get services that maintain your section and house if you have Qualifying Service.
You may be able to get this if you:
- have Qualifying Service, and
- are assessed as needing it to stay independent in your home.
House and Section Maintenance includes:
- window cleaning—exterior
- house washing
- gutter cleaning
- garden maintenance—except tree maintenance
We partner with Chemwash Cleaning Ltd and Crewcut Property Maintenance Ltd to deliver this service.
This support is provided as part of the Veterans' Independence Programme.
Contact us to have a needs assessment for the Veterans' Independence Programme. This will include an assessment for House and Section Maintenance.
After you apply we'll:
- contact you to confirm we've received your application
- start the decision-making process
- keep you informed on the status of your application.
If we need more information, we'll get in touch with you.
Contact us for more information
We strive to be transparent. If you want to know how this entitlement is administered you can read the policy.