House and Section Maintenance—Veterans' Independence Programme

You may be able to get services that maintain your section and house if you have Qualifying Service.

{{ controlText }}

Who can get this

You may be able to get this if you:

  • have Qualifying Service, and
  • are assessed as needing it to stay independent in your home.

Qualifying Service explained

What you can get

House and Section Maintenance includes:

  • window cleaning—exterior
  • house washing
  • gutter cleaning
  • lawns
  • garden maintenance—except tree maintenance

We partner with Chemwash Cleaning Ltd and Crewcut Property Maintenance Ltd to deliver this service.

How to apply

This support is provided as part of the Veterans' Independence Programme.

Contact us to have a needs assessment for the Veterans' Independence Programme. This will include an assessment for House and Section Maintenance.

Contact us

What happens next

After you apply we'll:

  1. contact you to confirm we've received your application
  2. start the decision-making process
  3. keep you informed on the status of your application.

If we need more information, we'll get in touch with you.

How we make decisions

Find out more

Contact us for more information

We strive to be transparent. If you want to know how this entitlement is administered you can read the policy.

Veterans' Independence Programme policy [PDF, 430 KB]