No need to disclose personal information
You can use the site without disclosing any personal information.
Please don't send us sensitive personal information through our website. Instead, email us directly.
Statistical information and cookies
We may collect statistical information about your visit to our website to help us improve it.
We use Google Universal Analytics to collect and analyse details about the use of our website.
The information Google Analytics collects includes:
- the first 3 parts of the IP address of your device
- the pages you accessed on this website and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited this website
- the referring site, if any, through which you clicked through to this website
- the operating system, for example, Windows 7 or Mac OSX on your device
- the type of web browser you used, for example, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
- other incidental information such as screen resolution and the language setting you used.
You may choose to not have Google Analytics collect your information by disabling cookies in your browser, or by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on.
Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on(external link)(external link)
How Google uses data when you use their partners’ sites or apps(external link)(external link)
We use Hotjar's analysis tools, including heatmaps and polls, to better understand our website visitors and collect user feedback.
- device IP address
- device screen size and type
- browser information
- geographic location (country only)
- preferred language used to display our website.
You can choose to not have Hotjar collect your information by visiting Hotjar's opt-out page or enabling Do Not Track (DNT) in your browser.
Opt out of Hotjar on this browser(external link)(external link)
We use Campaign Monitor, a dedicated e-newsletter communication tool, to manage and distribute email newsletters. Campaign Monitor collects information to help us monitor the effectiveness of these newsletters, including:
- the number and email addresses of subscribers that have, or have not, opened an email
- which email client was used to open the email — for example account Gmail, Outlook or Hotmail
- the geographic location where an email was opened
- the number of emails that bounced and weren’t successfully delivered
- if a newsletter was shared by email, Facebook or Twitter
- which links are clicked on in an email.