We work in partnership with ACC and Te Whatu Ora.
In times of high need, we may be able to provide a top-up. This could include up to 6 weeks of cover for:
- personal care — such as help moving around
- help with cognitive tasks of daily living, such as communication, orientation, planning and task completion, like being reminded to take your medicine
- protecting you from further harm in your ordinary environment
- assistance with washing and dressing
- help with eating and preparing meals
- funding for your spouse or normal carer to better help you
- topping up your care if it is already covered by another agency.
We don't cover:
- care for longer than 6 weeks — either ACC or Te Whatu Ora should provide this
- 24-hour attendant care.