Needs we can address
We’ll do all we reasonably can to support you to regain your pre-condition independence. This might cover:
- communication skills and appliances
- finances for budgeting, banking, making payments
- health, for example, managing medicines
- home tasks like cleaning, laundry, making meals, shopping
- motivation using initiative and confidence
- safety such as personal and physical safety at home
- relationship, intimacy and emotional needs
- transport and using it independently.
We may fund other services where suitable. Other services must be all of the following:
- high-quality and normally offered by rehabilitation providers
- needed as a direct result of the condition qualifying you for rehabilitation
- suited to your agreed rehabilitation goals, and
- set out in Your Plan, this will be created with you.