7 Rust Avenue, Whangārei, Northland 0140
This forum is an opportunity for Northland veterans meet with Veterans' Affairs to discuss their requirements and to ensure that they're receiving all the support that is available to them.
Veterans and whānau may have the opportunity of meeting with a member of the Veterans’ Affairs case management team. If you are interested in meeting with a case manager please ensure that you select a time on the Eventbrite registration form.
The forum is also an opportunity to meet in person with a range of veteran support organisations and discuss what support that they have to offer. Those organisations include:
- Independent Living Solutions
- NZDF Force Financial Hub
- Ranfurly Veterans' Trust
- Veterans' Affairs
- Viet Nam Veterans and Their Families Trust
- Vietnam Veterans Children's and Grandchildren's Trust.
Veterans' Affairs are proud to host this forum in partnership with Ranfurly Veterans' Trust.
Please register on the Eventbrite website to get your ticket and during the registration process you can also book a time to meet with a Case Manager.
Steps you need to take due to COVID-19
The wellbeing of veterans and whānau is our top priority.
We will ask you to:
- scan in using the COVID-19 Tracer app or sign in using the register
- use the hand sanitiser that is freely available throughout the venue
- stay at home if you are sick or feel unwell.