You may be able to get a Surviving Spouse or Partner Pension if your spouse or partner has passed away.
One of the these conditions must also be met:
- They had undertaken qualifying operational service.
- Their death is linked to their qualifying service.
- They were on — or able to get — a War Disablement Pension with at least 70% impairment when they passed.
- They were on — or able to get — a Disablement Pension with at least 52% impairment when they passed.
You must also have been either:
- living with them and helping with their everyday welfare, or
- living apart from them because of health, work or imprisonment reasons.