Family pensions payment rates
Family pension rates as of 1 April 2023.
Pensions paid to family members are calculated as a weekly financial support and paid:
- every two weeks within NZ, or
- every four weeks outside of NZ.
There are pensions for surviving spouses or partners, dependents, and children.
About Surviving Spouse or Partner Pension
Weekly payment rates
All payment rates are before tax.
Payment rates are in New Zealand Dollars.
|Surviving Spouse or Partner Pension||$195.82|
- War Disablement Pension payment rates
- Disablement Pension payment rates
- Independence Allowance payment rates
- Lump Sum for Permanent Impairment payment rates
- Weekly Compensation payment rates
- Weekly Income Compensation payment rates
- Funeral Expenses payment rates
- Survivor's Grant payment rate
- Family pensions payment rates
- Other payments payment rates
- Children's Bursary payment rates
- Child Care payment rates
- Veteran's Pension