Veterans' Independence Programme (VIP) services
All VIP services are available throughout New Zealand, regardless of the Traffic Light Colour.
However, there may be disruption to the delivery of services.
More information about the disruption to VIP services
Available services are:
- lawn mowing and gardening, provided by Crewcut NZ
- house washing, provided by Chemwash
- housework services, provided by HealthCare NZ
- podiatry, by Foot Mechanics Podiatry
- monitoring and installation of medical alarms, provided by ADT.
Vaccination status of providers
Some VIP service providers may not be vaccinated.
Providers with confirmed vaccination status of employees:
- ADT — monitoring and installation of medical alarms
- Foot Mechanics Podiatry — podiatry.
Providers that have contactless services:
- Chemwash — house washing
- Crewcut NZ — lawn mowing and gardening
If you don't want to receive services from unvaccinated people, please contact us as well as the provider.
More information on Veterans' Independence Programme