Get support to return to work

You may be able to access services and support to help you return to work.

Vocational rehabilitation

If you have Qualifying Service we may be able to cover some costs of helping you return to work.

This type of support is called Vocational Rehabilitation, and we look at each application on a case by case basis.

Vocational Rehabilitation

Other support available

You may be able to get help finding a job in your area through either:

  • the Royal New Zealand Returned and Services Association, or
  • No Duff.