Skip to main content

Counselling for Family Members or Support People

{{ controlText }}

Who can get this

We can fund counselling for people who provide non-professional support to a veteran with a service-related injury or illness. The need for counselling must be a result of that injury or illness. 

The support person can be the veteran's:

  • spouse
  • partner
  • child
  • dependant
  • friend
  • flatmate.
What support people can get

Eligible support people can get up to six counselling sessions. They may be able to get additional sessions if the counsellor believes they are needed. 

How to apply

Get in touch with us. We'll be able to discuss your situation. We can help you apply for support and give you any information you may need.

Contact us